Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WEEK 5 OF 23 THINGS

I previewed the image generators that were listed. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Week (5) was supposed to be fun, but I wasn't having any fun starting out on the exercises. I finally found a generator that appealed to me. Guees what! I was successful in adding it to my blog. I was able to customize it and add my own words and get it on other to the blog. It took me (2) tries, but finally, SUCCESS!!! I am so excited about this. I hope someone out there understands what I am feeling. I have been able to get to week (5) and complete each assignment. At (58), this is monumental for me. Usually, I have no confidence with new things done thru the computer. I have mastered the internet and I can pay my bills and view my accounts. I can send and receive emails, but outside of these things, I am lost. Blogging, flickring, etc. are not my comfort zones, but I have managed to do them. HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!!!

No comments: