Friday, February 15, 2008

Merlin

I subscribed to Merlin, but I had to use my library email address to verify who I was. I have reviewed it , but I don't know if I will have time to use it after the 23 things are completed. So far, the problem I realize with all of this is time to play around in everything, so that you don't lose what you have learned. Most of the folks that I have talked to that already did the "23 Things" didn't really use it after they completed the training. But, I am determined to finish.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ranck said...

23 Things is just a way to show folks all the great new things that are available now on the web. I think it's been most people's experience to walk away with one or two new "tricks" and skills. Just to know what a blog is and what a wiki is used for is a step in the right direction. I'm so glad you've had so much great success!!!